SW2008 Paper Background

How do I get rid of this crumpled paper background in my drawings?

TIA

Reply to
Joseph

Tools>Syatem Options>Colors

Uncheck "Use specified color for drawings paper color"

Reply to
Art Woodbury

I'm losing it today. You should *check* that box to remove the texture.

Reply to
Art Woodbury

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reply to
Joseph

For those who prefer a different background (instead of the dumb crinkled paper) such as engineering graph paper,..

or sumthang else,..
you can rename/change the old default original...

It's located here... /data/Images/drawings/ sheetbackground1.bmp

..

Reply to
zxys

I actually like the crumpled paper. (except when I think about the resources that were used to produce the effect instead of fixing bugs.)

Now if we can only have a pile of eraser dust float down to the floor every time we make a change, we'd really have something.......

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

LOL - That reminds me of a quote my old boss used to use way back when we used real drawing boards and pens.....

Doesn't apply nowadays though!

"Never draw more in the morning than you can erase in the afternoon!"

"Where's that DELETE Button?"

Kev

Reply to
alphawave
Reply to
John Kreutzberger

hmm,... then you might like this better... 8^)

..

Reply to
zxys

The coffee cup marks are classic. I still work with a guy who is the king of napkin sketches. To this day, he will still give me his concept on a sketch very similar to that one and then I get to design a mold from it. Usually pretty `trick' stuff too. (he sends the easy ones offshore, so I never see those.)

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

Paul,

Would you mind sharing your background file (if you are author)? I've been looking for more of these to add to the collection here:

Matt Lorono

fcsuper