backgrounds

Help or tell me where to find help.

I just upgraded to SW08 (fairly new user) and now all of my drawing backgrounds show as crumpled paper. They weren't that way in SW07.

How can I get rid of this background and set back to plain white?

TIA,

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Go to TOOLS OPTIONS and at the bottom of the System Options COLOR there is a tick box for USE SPECIFIED COLOR FOR DRAWINGS PAPER COVER. Turn this on.

tick box for USE

THANK YOU! That was it!!!!......;-)

Joseph

Reply to