SW 2004 does not tells if the sheet metal part crosses itself after folding?

I have a sheet metal part where I have added folds on the flat.

I just realised that it does not tell that the part crosses itself after folding. We just went to SW2004 from 2001+. I can't find where is the switch that puts the warning/ error back when it happens.

Help

TIA

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

Verification on rebuild

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

"Mike J. Wilson" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

Aaaaah ok: tools / options/ system / performance...

Thanks a bunch JM

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

If it makes Jean Marc feel any better, I recently got caught by this one too. I got a nice tasty slice of humble pie when it was pointed out to me.

Later,

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

"Sean-Michael Adams" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

In fact I put in production SW'04 last week, and I realised the problem playing with an octaedron in sheet metal. I guess i was lucky on this one, not having pb on any production part.

We had a 2 days class on '04 last week, and the teacher (?) told us to tick that setting. It was on a part of our workstations, with other profiles. I forgot to set it on all the production machines, shame on me...

BTW, I was able to pass to '04 the *.cus file without problem. Except that I had the 'symetry all' button linked to 'alt-s', and now i cannot use it, SW tells me the shortcut is already used. And this command does not exists in '04, so I cannot remove it in '04. I'll try with 2001+...

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN