SWW pic

Hey, who's this guy getting it on with the i get it gal?? :-))

WT

Wayne Tiffany

I wish I could say it was me but Muggs beat me to it :P

Reply to
Rock Guy

I never even saw that booth?!

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Saw the gal, but not the booth???? :-))

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I think it would be funny if we all made up captions for it, kind of like in Maxim magazine.

"Uhm, I'm sorry. What are you selling again?"

Reply to
swizzle

"Excuse me sir, but this is the 5th time you been here. Do I need to call security?"

Reply to
swizzle

OK, OK! You caught me! I was actually there to get a "T" shirt for my wife. No really I was.

The better question of course is; What is she doing talking to me?

Hey all, I've been swamped with work since I've gotten back (that's a good thing), but I wanted to let everyone know that I had a wonderful time in NO. It was a joy to see some old friends from Orlando and some new friends as well. My only regret is that I didn't get to meet up with TOP again this year.

Well I'm off to Williamsburg to play some golf (OK it hasn't all been work);)

Muggs

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Muggs

So who took the pics - they're all of/include the girl! - not that I'm complaining as she's yummy.

John H

Reply to
John H

Don't know, but the link that I posted first was from their website, so that's the reason she's in them. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany