SWX2003 + CosmosExpress

Can someone tell me how to set CosmosExpress so that the eDrawing can be measured? I can get the file and send it but the end user can measure it with eDrawing Pro. According to help, there's a method to set Cosmos but no mention of Express. Am I missing something? R. Wink

Reply to
R. Wink

I'm confused. You want to be able to measure an eDrawing, and when you make one, the customer can measure it? Isn't that what you want?

Or, are you NOT able to get CosmosXpress to make the eDrawing measurable? And do YOU have eDrawings Pro?

Reply to
Mr. Pickles