STEP viewer

Is there a STEP, IGES free wiewer?

Thks.

Reply to
Paolov

Whether it's free free is beyond me me!!

STEP Tools offers this:

An IGES viewer here:
the U.S. National Institute of Standards resources:

David Janes

Just FYI, if the problem is that someone needs to view Pro/E files but doesn't have Pro/E, then get eDrawings. Then they can view Pro/E parts, drawings and assemblies. Very small file sizes too.

Pro/e has a Product View Express but eDrawings is better.

Reply to
Dave Ignaczak

Just FYI, if the problem is that someone needs to view Pro/E files but doesn't have Pro/E, then get eDrawings. Then they can view Pro/E parts, drawings and assemblies. Very small file sizes too.

Pro/e has a Product View Express but eDrawings is better.

Reply to
Dave Ignaczak

Search the web. Lots available. Can't testify how screwed up; e.g. time out, pester you to buy full version, dump on the Windoze registry, etc. any of them are.

for Product View Express and eDrawings

Reply to
hequler