Iges viewer

Are there any FREE Iges viewers out there?
Of course I can see them in Solidworks, but it takes ages for the part to appear.
Since I have hundereds of Iges files to file, viewing them through Solidworks is not an option I want to take.
I just want to view the files - not manipulate them.
Is there a free download available on the net?
says...

Look at the free ModelPress publisher and viewer at: http://www.modelpress.com / This software is supposed to export SW files as well, but seems to be broken for SW2006.
Try thi - www.iges2step.narod.ru/ It's a free iges to step converter with a viewer.
PSExchange available through <http://www.delcam.com .