Iges viewer

Are there any FREE Iges viewers out there?
Of course I can see them in Solidworks, but it takes ages for the part to
appear.
Since I have hundereds of Iges files to file, viewing them through
Solidworks is not an option I want to take.
I just want to view the files - not manipulate them.
Is there a free download available on the net?
Reply to
john gaskell
Look at the free ModelPress publisher and viewer at:
software is supposed to export SW files as well, but seems to be broken for SW2006.
Reply to
Art Woodbury
Try thi -
It's a free iges to step converter with a viewer.
Reply to
Boxman
PSExchange available through .
Reply to