Assembly and Sub-Assembly BOM

Is there any way to show an exploded assembly (with its sub-assemblies exploded too) and have a bill of material in a repeat region list EVERY part and be able to show individual index numbers and balloons for all of them?

Reply to
Jason L ©

sorry...forgot to say I'm using WF2 and thanks in advance!

Reply to
Jason L ©

Is "them" components or component instances?

Pro/Detail Help .Using Tables, Reports and Bom Balloons ..Creating Reports ...Formatting Report Tables ....Repeat Region Formatting Options .....About Formatting Repeat Regions by Attribute

Reply to
lister

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!! So that's what "recursive item" is!! All these years I didn't know what it was....You helped me out tremendously!

Reply to
Jason L ©