BOM Structure

I am trying to create a bill of materials that will list the sub assembly that a component resides in. Most of the time I will have multiple sub assemblies under a main assembly. I would like this to populate in a separate column. We would like to use the repeat region process to do this. Does anyone know what the name of the parameter that I should be using is?

thanks

Reply to
Bulsador