Title Block

Hi fellow users,

Is there a library of title blocks anywhere? The ones in SW are not compleet. I think it the most important feature on a design. Furtermore, i do have problems placing text between lines, especially horizontally because there apear yellow dotted lines that forces the text in a place not of my liking. Help would be greatly apreciated. and sorry for the bad english. Greetings!

Reply to
Brugman

tools>options>drawings> uncheck detail item snapping when dragging corner and center. will allow free dragging of objects. HTH

Reply to
3d

You can do it with that on all you have to do is hold Alt down while dragging.

Also once you have one in a row in a good place select each item in the row and RMB in the menu you will see align you can align all the text for a clean look.

Regards, Corey

Reply to
CS