Transparency randomness in assemblies

I am working on an assembly and the transparency of various parts seems to be randomly toggling on and off. Anybody seen this?

Reply to
TOP

Yes, good ol' bob z. is seeing this, but he is attributing it to the geforce and not quadro video card. bob z. just updated to the latest nvidia driver and it only got worse. :~(

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

good ol TOP is using a top of the line QUADRO FX3000. TOP thinks that because SW can toggle this back and forth it is a SW problem.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

This happens all the time when you turn parts on & off in the assembly. Almost have to do a rebuild after every change of parts from hidden to showing. A real PITFA and waste of time.

I haven't experienced the problem you described. What I have seen more than once are assembly parts changing to hidden after turning on transparency and then turning off.

Reply to
kengineer