'TRAVEL' LINES IN EXPLODED VIEWS

Public thanks to all the guys who have been answering my questions lately. I've been using SolidWorks since 2000 but only now am I getting into the more esoteric features (or lack of). Which brings me to my newest question: When creating an exploded configuration I place the 3dsketch lines that reflect the travel of the exploded parts. When I place the view into a drawing I can't make the lines appear. If I zoom up real tight on a hole from which a bolt was exploded I see a tiny line but It can't be resized. Once again any help would be appreciated...

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

Are you using the explode sketch command or just 3d sketch?

Reply to
cadman800

Beginning with 2006, explode lines do not appear until background update of high quality views is complete. Just a guess: Is your view set to low quality?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I'll check this when I get to the other job this afternoon. Thanks for the fast reply

Jeff

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me