5 axis simultan milling camworks or solidcam

Hi i'm doing 5axis trimming of waccumformed parts, today i use Alphacam, but
i want have a system thats more integrated, with SW, does any one have
experience with similar work on Camwork or Solidcam,
Kurt
Reply to
Fam Mariboe
What machine are you using?
Reply to
JKimmel
Cliff,
Available post processors may be a small issue.
I don't know that either of them can do 5 axis swarf contouring.
Mark
Reply to
MM
Cliff,
Trimming vacuform shapes can get pretty complex. More complex than jet canopies. You just don't have the accuracy requirements (or the expensive scrap if you mess up)
Mark
Reply to
MM
You may also want to check out Esprit CAM
samurai
i'm using 2Maka machines with BWO787 controller 1Maka with BWO910 controller, 1Belotti with Osai s10 controller and in a short while we are having 2 Huber-Grimme machines with NUM Axium power controller
kurt
"JKimmel" skrev i en meddelelse news:D5mdnawm8ORYtCjYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net...
Reply to
Fam Mariboe
With Camworks, the availability of a post is a limiting factor. We got our 5 axis router last August and did our first 5 axis cut Friday. Getting the post from Camworks and de-bugging it has been very time consuming.
Reply to
JKimmel