Trees of Blood & surfacing for Blockheads -

The powerpoints and sample files for our SolidWorks World sessions on rebuild errors & on surfacing (tutorial for folks who don't think they
use/need surfacing) are on our website: www.dimontegroup.com
Please try to download after 5:00 PM/before 8:00 AM U.S. central time.
If you went to SolidWorks world, you will be getting a CD containing presentations in the mail in a couple of weeks. However, the powerpoint and sample files for the rebuild error session are out of date on the CD - I spent about four hours over the weekend expanding on the powerpoint. notes for the rebuild error session and adding coments into the parts. I did not, however, have anything to add to surfacing for blockheads (nor did I do much better on spelling).
Curvy Stuff 301 is due in a couple of days - it is done, annotated, and just waiting for the guy who handles our website to get it up. Stay tuned...

did
just
I look forward to seeing Curvey Stuff 301, Ed.
Any chance that Camtasia will make things easier for you next year ?
think3 makes extensive use of Camtasia.
I wish VX would.
jon
On 2005-02-23 00:47:09 +0100, "Edward T Eaton" <ed'remove

Hi Ed,
Any chance of seeing the model shown in the surfacing for B-heads on page 80 - the one illustrating 3 fillets transitioning into a single full round (atomic bomb fillet - 3)? I recently did a part where I had several transitions like that, and I am curious to see how you have solved it.
Great presentations - thanks for sharing!
TIA Daniel

Thanks, Ed. You're the champ! I can't wait to dig into the new tutorials. (Well, actually, I have to wait, while work takes all of my time, but I'm chomping at the bit!)