Trouble placing dimensions in drawings

SW2006sp5

Seems it's getting more difficult to place dimensions between simple edges... I'll usually have to try 4 or 5 times to just get it to select the edges, I end up with a lot of extra clicks just placing them and more clicks deleting the extraneous bs.

The view is not Draft, the assembly is local and resolved, could it be a video card thing? Seems to have been going on a while, I just finally got fed up enough to post a question.

I sure hope 2007 is better, I *know* it used to be better in SW.

Reply to
wc

I would give your system a good cleaning, I usually use EasyCleaner - gets the registry, unneeded files, and more. Then use PerfectDisk to get those fragments cleaned up.

If you're still having problems after that you may want to try a clean install and re-install. I know that's a typical Tech support answer, but it could help.

Reply to
solidsmack