VB code to create configuration

Does anyone have an example of how to create a configuration for all the sldprt and sldasm documents in a particular folder? This will be a regular configuration (not derived) but knowing how to also create a derived configuration using VB would be great as well, I might have a need for that as well.

Thanks, Sam

(ps, I checked the sw api support web site and there does not appear to be an example of this there)

Reply to
Sam

look up Add and Edit Configurations Example (VB) in the help

Reply to
CS