Displaying a few instances

Is there a quick method whereby I can select a few instances in an assembly and get only these ones shown on screen?

I-Deas has a couple of methods which I'm trying to find a SW equivalent for. - select the instances, then "display selected". This was purely a graphics function that did not affect the hide/suppress state.

- select the instances then "invert" the selection, and hide or suppress everything selected.

Anything like this in SW?

Regards, John Harland

Reply to
John H

invert selection was added in 2006, right click at the top

steve

Reply to
solid steve

Thanks Steve. I'm stuck on SW2004 at the moment, soI guess I'll have to wait......

Reply to
John H