returning a selection set with grips selected

Hello,

Does anybody know how to return a selection set with grips selected from a lisp function , as if they had been selected manually? If this is possible, one could then edit the set using the properties dialog box. I want to do this so I can select stuff using the good old (ssx); qselect is not quite up to scratch yet!

Reply to
Don Weaver

Look into the "ssgetfirst" & "sssetfirst" functions.....

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

I not sure how I managed to overlook the sssetfirst function - it's a wee cracker!

Don

Reply to
Don Weaver