VBA to add revision line?

Is it possible to add (and populate) a revision line to a revision block with VBA? Once a project moves into production, we change the revision level to 001 and description "Initial Release." I'd like to do that via VBA (and enter the current date & my initials as well)--instead of adding & populating it manually over 30 or 40 part drawings.

Thoughts? thanks.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears

Yes I believe it is it looks like you have to go through the revtable object and work your way down there is an example in the help for Get Table Annotation and Contents Example (VB) I think this will help I haven't tried it myself.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich