Download a 2005 eDrawing with REAL Animation!

I saved my 9/11 Pentagon 'Crime Scene Investigation' as an eDrawing in SolidWorks 2005, complete with actual animation from Animator...

To play, simply select the "Animations" tab and go from there. If you don't see the tab, click on the "UI Mode" button.

It's pretty cool. Not only can You play it, but you can zoom-in, rotate etc, all while the animation is running.

Excellent work SolidWorks!

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson