Video cards

Is the Quadro 2 Pro Elsa Gloria II AGP a good inexpensive card for
Solidworks.
Currently running Geforce 3 TI-500 and crash out when running two many
screens or when zooming in and measureing with multiple screens open. I
really dont want t spend the money for 500 or 1000 Quadro.
Reply to
Randy Story
I think it is a decent stable card for SWX, but it WILL perform worse than your current GF3TI-500. I would recommend the QuadroFX 500. It is only ~$235.
OR, you could use softquadro to hack your card into its equivalent quadro (a Quadro DCC IIRC). Easiest way is to use RivaTuner from here:
Arlin