Weldments 2008 isolate

Hi, I have at hand a fairly complex weldment which is a space frame chassis.. What i want to do is to isolate individual members of the space frame and unfold them so as to help us manufacture these perfectly. Isolate works in the weldment but we are unable to save the isolated part as a separate or unfold the isolated file.

Any ideas? Someone suggested we export to rinho and use rinho anyone know how exactly is this done.

Thanks, Mahek Mody

Reply to
Mahek Mody