What happen to Mike J Wilson?

Where are you.... and why is your site getting Hijacked by AutoDesk?

Regards, Scott Baugh

Reply to
Scott

yikes.

kb

------------------------------------

Wow, bad joke?

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Don't know why the site is getting hijacked (it wasn't just a week ago), but Mike's last message to the group was that he wasn't going to be available for a long while (if ever again). He wasn't forthcoming about the reason, but indicated he was into something new that was going to take all his time. He did indicate he was going to leave his site up IIRC.

'Sporky'

Scott wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

Maybe he's gone to "the dark side"? Though, I'm not so sure I know who that is anymore.

Reply to
McBurger

His site was up 3-29-05. I linked a post to his ship in the bottle then.

Keith

PS His info will be surely missed if Ade$k has hijacked it.

BTW

states "Check Back Later for a new mikewilson.com"

Reply to
Keith Streich

He's probably at Guantanamo Bay being interrogated? Stuff like this happens when you submit facts about planes crashing into the pentagon!?

.. 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

well, they are talking about this link I believe?

It goes directly to Ade$k!?..

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Probalby a April fools joke cuz, it looks like

is redirected as well?

Mike, you prankster!

.. ;^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Well, it did. Right now it's going nowhere at all . . . it's timing out.

Reply to
Sporkman

Scott,

It seems to be back up and running.

Scott wrote:

Reply to
P.

Must be gratifying for him that so many noticed. No one notices when my site goes haywire! :(

;)

Some of us go down in a blaze of obscurity... Some of us go down in a haze of publicity...

Reply to
That70sTick

Guess that depends on how you define it. It isn't rolling over to AutoDe$k's site any more, but it's certainly not the same ol' site (it indicates that the site will return on April 7th -- in the meantime it offers a Mystery Download).

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Mark,

Are you sure the problem isn't > "P." wrote:

WELCOME TO MIKE J. WILSON'S WEB SITE

Certified SolidWorks=AE Professional

Favorite Links

Thanks for visiting. Please use the buttons on the right to navigate this site, or you can select a favorite link from the list below. Have fun!

*** Favorite Links ***

This is the home of my favorite modeler SolidWorks. Find out what's happening at this cutting edge company. If you are a subscription owner, you can find tons of files waiting for you.

Hard OCP is for hard core computer hobbyists. If you want to build the ultimate machine, you can get some expert advice from these guys.

This is THE place to go for getting the most from your GeForce. You can find RivaTuner here along with the infamous SoftQuadro. Want to turn you GeForce into a Quadro? Go here and do it!

I use this as my start page. All the tech news you can handle will be here. It's great for finding out the scoop on tech stocks and IPO's. Lots of shareware downloads too.

Arguably one of the best search engines out there. You get a search result from several engines all piled up, for you to choose from. Give it a try.

If you are looking for outside SolidWorks design expertise for your next product, this is a great place to start. They even have a Tips&Tricks section with downloadable PDF files. You can even find a couple written by me.

Reply to
P.

Nope. I get it too:

ENTER SITE

will return April 07, 2005 DOWNLOAD MYSTERY FILE #15

P. wrote:

Reply to
Markus Wankus

I received the same as Sporky. I think mike's having some fun with all of this and us, and he still loves his conspiracy stuff!

Keith

Are you sure the problem isn't > "P." wrote:

WELCOME TO MIKE J. WILSON'S WEB SITE

Certified SolidWorks® Professional

[...]

I get the mystery page at work and the old home page at home. Caching?

Markus Wankus wrote:

Reply to
P.

I think Mike's been watching too many old X-Files episodes lately...... or ......... Too many SWX crashes has sent him off the deep end.

Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

Reply to
Malcontent

His site back up! Solidworks stuff is now at

Keith

Reply to
KAS