Wire Forming Experience Needed

Is there someone in this group who is expert at different types of cams and the motions that they provide? We are in need of what we call a "barrel cam", which has to have an adjustable throw of between .1" and 2.5". The speed it must support is

165 CPM, and it must have repeatability to .002". I am in hopes that I wouldn't be asking too much if someone could provide us with an animation of this cam and it's linkage, providing of course that we would not be infringing on anything proprietary. I know that this type of cam lends itself to wire forming equipment, and chain machines, and if someone could help us out on this, we would appreciate it. Ira
Reply to
east.machine