MDX and Animation ?

I've got an issue with an MPEG Animation file of my Pro/E Assembly model that was assembled using Mechanism connections. The Mechanism itself works great. So does the Animation within Pro/E. Looks and behaves exactly the way that I would expect it to. But when I 'Capture' the Animation sequence, the animation(MPEG file) only runs for a short amount of time before Real Player automatically exits. I'm new at this Animation creation stuff, so I admit that I really don't have a clue how to set the MPEG file to run for an extended period of time. Or at least for the full cycle of up and back through the Mechanism's range of motion. Right now it just goes to the 'up' position so to speak--then exits out of Real Player.

Could someone out there assist me with this problem? Have you ever experienced this type of problem before when attempting to 'Capture' your Animation? There has to be some simple adjustment that I'm just overlooking somewhere that can make this all happen smoothly for me. We have to give a serious presentation to a HUGE customer next week and I'd like to be able to run a slick-looking animation video of my Mechanism assembly model in hopes of helping to win the business. :-)

Thanks in advance!

Ron M.

Reply to
Ron M.

I think you can set realplayer to play it continuously.

Reply to
Dan Richards

Thanks for the suggestion Dan. I'll try that and see how smooth it looks running that way.

Regards,

Ron M.

Reply to
Ron M.