Albion Software..Ship It

Any users of this freight fowarding system out there? Sounds like it's right up my alley, but would like some input from some users first, before handing out a $100.

Fitz

Reply to
Fitz

"> Any users of this freight fowarding system out there? Sounds like it's "> right up my alley, but would like some input from some users first, before "> handing out a $100.

You could download the Deepwoods Software Model RR system *for free* and have a quite functional freight car forwarding system (for free).

"> "> "> Fitz "> "> ">

\/ Robert Heller ||InterNet: snipped-for-privacy@deepsoft.com

||FidoNet: 1:321/153
/\

Reply to
Robert Heller

Around here we call it Shit Fit. Uses tons of paper per op session, hard to set up and balance to work like you want and other issues. I'm sure many like it or else they wouldn't still be in business, but around here most it's generally avoided.

Personally, I'm leaning towards RailOp at:

The ultimate is functionality/complexity, imo, is Jim Moir's Pro-Trak at:

As always, YMMV.

-- "Paul - The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1960's In HO.)

Reply to
The CB&Q Guy