Almost-free "Lake Junction" T-shirt

Hello all. I just joined this group because I'm looking for a good home for a "Lake Junction" T-Shirt.
This T-Shirt is from the 1997 NMRA Convention, held in Madison, Wisconsin, July 28-August 2. Photo:
http://annsgarden.com/c/LakeJunction.jpg
The T-Shirt commemorates the actual Lake Junction, a junction of two railroads in Monona Bay, one of two lakes surrounding the City of Madison.
GPS: 43.061764, -89.386937 Map: http://tinyurl.com/LakeJunction
Size: XL. Price: $5.00 to cover shipping cost inside USA. Ships by first class mail from 77422.
PayPal: snipped-for-privacy@annsgarden.com
Thanks for your consideration!
Neal McLain 416 County Road 912A Brazoria, TX 77422-7695 979-798-2284 snipped-for-privacy@annsgarden.com
Webmaster, Brazos Valley Railroad Society http://brazosvalleyrail.org/