Canadian Locomotive builder plates

Hi there, i have an extensive collection of "Canadian related" builder plat es. Im always in search of different plates from CNR, CPR, NAR, ONR, BCR/PG E, QNS&L, TH&B and others. I prefer diesel locomotives, so if you have any from the big builders GMD/EMD, GE, MLW, ALco, Baldwin, FM, or Whitcombe ple ase contact me by email anytime. I may also have some to trade. Thank you! Corey

Reply to
cadilanche_04