Canadian Source?

I am just getting started and I live in Muskoka Ontario (200KM north of Toronro). There is no trains stores here.

I was looking for a good Canadian source for track, rolling stock and structures, etc.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Reply to
wannand

Thanks Gord, will do.

Reply to
wannand

The store "Lark Spur Line"

has a great selection and of course will also order whatever you need. They are close enough to me that I always drive there, but apparently their mail order business is pretty big too.

You might want to try subscribing to "Canadian Railway Modeller" magazine.

Their web site isn't very flashy - heck the magazine isn't as flashy as Model Railroader , but it's all Canadian content. There are lots of adverts from Canadian suppliers and manufacturers, many of whom can't justify a presence on the web.

Hope this helps,

...Kl> I am just getting started and I live in Muskoka Ontario (200KM north of

Reply to
Klinn

Not only nbig but slow also. Still waiting to hear back from them on an order placed last week. Guess the Xmas season slowed things down.

Chris. Spratt Victorias, BC

Kl> The store "Lark Spur Line"

has a great

Reply to
Chris. Spratt

I found out there is a good Train shop in Bracebridge, ON. That is only 30KM from here, I will have to go check it out this week.

Reply to
wannand

Wolf, Everytime I try to email you my message comes back indicating your addy is incomplete. Don't bother trying to email me, my address is dead and I use it here to avoid spam. Is there a trick to entering your real address? Doug

Reply to
Doug

just one w and plain ca for correct address

-- snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.can

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

=>Wolf, =>Everytime I try to email you my message comes back indicating your =>addy is incomplete. =>Don't bother trying to email me, my address is dead and I use it here =>to avoid spam. =>Is there a trick to entering your real address? =>Doug

It's wolfkir - usual symbol of an a inside a circle - sympatico - that little spot - ca

Leave out the hyphens

Wolf Kirchmeir ................................. If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why did you get on this train? (Garrison Keillor)

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir