American diesel locomotives quiz

Awww... that was the EASY one! :-)
Ah, two of the four answers were related locos while the other was the old designation for a loco and the last was an abortion of a loco by EMD. Not hard at all.

10 -

and
I got 8 too, but actually had 9. I said "torpedo tube" instead of "torpedo tubes", so I think that one should be right ;^)
I'd give you a 9.9 on that. The thing that got me on that question (still got it right) is that it was the only question that wasn't multiple choice. I'm not used to saying that phrase as a singular so I typed in the plural and that is the really right answer.

Maybe Alex Trebek was running the quiz...you know how picky he gets on Jeopardy! now and then!!

Ken Jennings would have gotten it right.

9 of 10. Missed the one about DL-109s on the CNW....
Kennedy
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
MarkMathu wrote: http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz114458d1c938.html The quiz has a slight Chicago & North Western bias to it... I got 8 out 10 - I obviously need to learn a little more about Union Pacific gas turbines and Amtrak's Superliners. --------------------------------------------------- Fun! Thanks for sharling, Mark.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links