Stantions for handrails

Can anyone help me find a retail outlet where I can purchase small brass stantions used for handrails for gauge 0 or gauge 1 locomotives? Thanks in advance. Brian of Chiswick

Reply to
Brian Boot

Start with Walthers for those parts. Next, pick up the various magazines that cater to those scales and see what the ads have for parts makers and get their catalogs. Since you didn't specify what size (scale inches, etc.) for the stanchion you are wanting, it would be a bit difficult to give any further info. There are literally millions of designs for stanchions!

Bob May