Is Polyterrain still being made?

I ask because we have their early 1990's, 3 video set, starring Spike and Milo. I was going to finally list it on eBay, but I can't find any trace of the company now.

Thank you.

Roz

Reply to
rretkwa
[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]

The website I last saw referenced for Polyterrain Products was a hobbyshop somewhere in Arkansas (I believe), who probably took over after the death of the company's founder Art Daehler. Even if Polyterrain is gone, the product was standard, off-the-shelf acrylic polymer artist's materials available in art stores and over the net. I believe their product line was supplied to them by DIck Blick, a major art supplies distributor.

Good Luck!

Reply to
Flexgauger

Flexgauger,

Thanks for the response. It looks like the Polyterrain line was taken over by Plastruct, but the products are no longer being made. The Plastruct Web site has them listed, but they're not available. The advice I've gotten is that even if the specific Polyterrain products are no longer being made, the techniques shown are still applicable using other products, so I guess I'll go ahead and list the tapes on eBay. Maybe someone can make use of them.

Thanks again for the response.

Reply to
rretkwa