GMCRail is Closing!

To all the friends and customers of GMCRail, Greetings:
I would like to thank you all for a great 5 years. I've gained some
very good friends, and had a lot of fun. It's been a good run, but all good things must come to an end. Much as we hate to let it go, GMCRail will be closing down, effective September 1, 2005.
We will be accepting new projects until July 15. After that, only reprints will be accepted, until September 1, at which time no further orders can be taken. All projects in progress will of course be completed. Customers who wish to have a CD of their files should let me know, and we'll work out something.
Again, thanks to all of you for your acceptance of my efforts, and for your continued support.
I will still maintain a presence on the Web, of course. I plan on devoting my time to a history and continued development of the Flint Hills Northern, and I'll have a photo gallery of not only my own efforts, but of any other model railroader's who cares to contribute. And I'll still be around, for a long time yet, I hope... [:)]
Sincerely and with thanks,
--
Gary M. Collins
(please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply via email)