Chicago and North Western Dinner Car Cedar River

Just posted some pics of this car on Alt.binaries.pictures.rail

This car was just moved to the Old Elizabeth City, North Carolina Rail Road Station (which is now a restaurant) and will be restored and used once again. It sits about 250 feet from my house. I like the View.

According to one of the restaurant workers the local model railroad club is going to be doing the paint on the outside. I do not belong to the club, but do know they have some talented people.

ChrisGW

Reply to
ChrisGW