Another countermeasure against the trolls and Visigoths invading here is ...

Yahoo
brad spake thus:

or any of his 87 other sockpuppets.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

Are you one of my sockpuppets? Curt seems to think so.
-----
Steve
On 5 Mar 2007 19:12:43 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com instead replied:

Ooh, you're a glutton for punishment, mate.
Now stop cross posting this stuff. Those who kill cross posts are going to miss this pearl. -- Ray
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 06:40:34 +0900, Ray Haddad wrote:

As Thoreau said when an elderly aunt asked if he, dying from TB, had made his peace with God, "I didn't know we had a quarrel."
--
Steve

Le Bon Dieu me pardonnera; c'est son metier.
Steve Caple spake thus:

Finally, a post from The Real Steve.
D "oops, I forgot we're all Steve here" N