Another countermeasure against the trolls and Visigoths invading here is ...

Ray Haddad spake thus:

Ray, I'm truly surprised: much as I've knocked your boasting about your abilities to track down perps over the Internet, I didn't think you'd be taken in by an impostor posting as me.

Check the headers. That wasn't me.

Also check their badly-formatted sig, a copy, but not quite, of mine.

D "the real McCoy" N

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:59:54 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and David Nebenzahl instead replied:

I believe you, mate, but I really don't have time for the games part of the interchanges. The header information is, as you note, very easy to see but it does take effort beyond simply replying.

Imitation - flattery! He wishes he were you. How special is that?

I celebrate your right to disagree with me, exchange insults with me or (heaven forbid) even agree with me and vice versa. This is all part of what makes Usenet both great and frustrating all at once.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Yahoo

Reply to
brad

brad spake thus:

No, the worst is a "Yoo-hoo" that emanates from " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" or any of his 87 other sockpuppets.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On 5 Mar 2007 19:12:43 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com instead replied:

Ooh, you're a glutton for punishment, mate.

Now stop cross posting this stuff. Those who kill cross posts are going to miss this pearl.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Are you one of my sockpuppets? Curt seems to think so.

-----

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple