Another countermeasure against the trolls and Visigoths invading here is ...

... posting lots and lots of MR-related content. Let it pour forth!

D "the real one" N

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

You are the troll invading here dude. Move elsewhere and shut up.

Reply to
trainspeeddemon
Reply to
Post Post Colonial Boy

Reply to
curtmchere

On 3 Mar 2007 12:06:06 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

The real question is, would you let him?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Reply to
curtmchere

On 3 Mar 2007 12:12:32 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

The question was, would you let him discuss topical items if he did?

Your refusal to answer speaks volumes towards your intentions.

By the way, why don't YOU discuss topical items to do with model railroading and save your God spew for another newsgroup where it is on topic? Looks more to me like YOU need to repent before you can advise anyone to that end.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Hey you finally figured out how to post without HTML?

Are you still approving posts with attachments, net abuser?

Reply to
Bob Officer

Refusing what? Come on. You are one of the 'gang' that thinks it is fine for your friends or you to wish I die a painful death from cancer. HAHA. That is ok. I post anything in response and you flame away. I wear your wrath like a badge of honor and am not going away just because you think you own this train board.

Mr. Hypocrite, you exposed yourself yet again. It is ok to wish someone cancer or AIDS. If they say they are praying in response, than THEY are a troll????????????????

I am pray> On 3 Mar 2007 12:12:32 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and

Reply to
curtmchere

On 3 Mar 2007 16:40:21 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

First of all, this is not a "board" or you long ago would have been dismissed and sent packing. Second, I don't flame you nor do I wish you to die. I merely suggest that you consider spending an equal amount of energy on topical posting rather than being a childish baby having a tantrum.

Guess what? I never did any such thing. You must have someone else in mind. Or perhaps you are projecting your own methods onto me. Either way, you have the wrong guy.

Thanks but cure yourself of your demons before you worry about anyone else's demons. Ok?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Reply to
curtmchere

On 4 Mar 2007 10:17:12 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Nope. I'm a modeler who loves to model railroads and airplanes.

You have me confused with someone else, mate.

Pray for yourself first. Seriously.

I don't scorn you, mate. I scorn your actions. Surely you can tell the difference?

We? Who is this "we" you mention?

I just waved to God. He's my bestest ever Mate.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ray you are a rude and pompous person. Still at it trying to lie your way out of being a troll? It is not working. You can keep trying and I will keep telling you the same thing you are a troll and are fine with posters who wish death on people. But people who want pray for someone are worthy of your hate.

You are either try> On 4 Mar 2007 10:17:12 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and

Reply to
curtmchere

On 4 Mar 2007 15:43:54 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Pray for your own salvation, Curt. Seriously.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

I am saved and know where I am going, seriously. Do you? You are still Mr. Pompous and we see it. Sorry for you. You are a troll, who has his 'gang' and let's happen somethings you like, and hates other things and acts as if you own the internet and this train board. Do you own them? No.

Reply to
curtmchere

As Thoreau said when an elderly aunt asked if he, dying from TB, had made his peace with God, "I didn't know we had a quarrel."

Reply to
Steve Caple

Steve Caple spake thus:

Finally, a post from The Real Steve©®.

D "oops, I forgot we're all Steve here" N

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On 4 Mar 2007 16:28:51 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Then you must continue to pray for yourself. Seriously.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

You keep telling others to not respond to trolls, then you respond to trolls over and over again? Does that make you a troll or what is your angle here?

-- Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a time-wasting, totality of CRAP...don't talk to me, don't keep bleating like naifs, that we should somehow waste MORE of our lives writing a variorum text that would be put up on that site.

It is a WASTE OF TIME.

- Harlan Ellison, writing on the "talk page" of his Wikipedia article

DavidNebenzahl

On 5 Mar 2007 12:44:32 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com instead replied:

This may be a stretch for you yet again David, but try and pay attention this time. The advice I gave to someone was not to give up and leave but rather ignore the trolls for THEIR own peace of mind.

Ignoring the trolls was NOT the solution to saving RMR but the solution to saving THEIR sanity.

Thus, as a troll, you continue to get my reply when the mood strikes me. Like now, for example. In other threads, I usually ignore you.

Your true mark as a troll is clear in your lack of desire to stop cross posting all of these. Sometimes you even add newsgroups to cross post to. Isn't that special?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad