Another countermeasure against the trolls and Visigoths invading here is ...

... posting lots and lots of MR-related content. Let it pour forth!
D "the real one" N

--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

You are the troll invading here dude. Move elsewhere and shut up.
<blah blah blah>
-
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 08:58:18 +1300, in news.groups, Post Post

Hey you finally figured out how to post without HTML?
Are you still approving posts with attachments, net abuser?
--
Ak'toh'di

STEVE CAPLE, a better answer is for you to stop trolling and faking and sinning. Get right with God and talk trains. You cant do it though
On Mar 2, 3:45?am, STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

On 3 Mar 2007 12:06:06 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

The real question is, would you let him? -- Ray
God has his own ways so pray and ask him about that. Steve can get right if he repents

On 3 Mar 2007 12:12:32 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

The question was, would you let him discuss topical items if he did?
Your refusal to answer speaks volumes towards your intentions.
By the way, why don't YOU discuss topical items to do with model railroading and save your God spew for another newsgroup where it is on topic? Looks more to me like YOU need to repent before you can advise anyone to that end. -- Ray
Refusing what? Come on. You are one of the 'gang' that thinks it is fine for your friends or you to wish I die a painful death from cancer. HAHA. That is ok. I post anything in response and you flame away. I wear your wrath like a badge of honor and am not going away just because you think you own this train board.
Mr. Hypocrite, you exposed yourself yet again. It is ok to wish someone cancer or AIDS. If they say they are praying in response, than THEY are a troll????????????????
I am praying for you anyway even though you are making it hard to care I admit.

On 3 Mar 2007 16:40:21 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

First of all, this is not a "board" or you long ago would have been dismissed and sent packing. Second, I don't flame you nor do I wish you to die. I merely suggest that you consider spending an equal amount of energy on topical posting rather than being a childish baby having a tantrum.

Guess what? I never did any such thing. You must have someone else in mind. Or perhaps you are projecting your own methods onto me. Either way, you have the wrong guy.

Thanks but cure yourself of your demons before you worry about anyone else's demons. Ok?

-- Ray
You are a troll and a confused one at that. For you, someone wishing people get cancer and die is a joke. For you, someone praying they stop doing that is someone to scorn. I wear your scorn proudly then. We see you for what you are, an angry troll with friends but completely inconsistant and hypocritical. God sees you too and you should repent.

On 4 Mar 2007 10:17:12 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Nope. I'm a modeler who loves to model railroads and airplanes.

You have me confused with someone else, mate.

Pray for yourself first. Seriously.

I don't scorn you, mate. I scorn your actions. Surely you can tell the difference?

We? Who is this "we" you mention?
<wave> I just waved to God. He's my bestest ever Mate. -- Ray
Ray you are a rude and pompous person. Still at it trying to lie your way out of being a troll? It is not working. You can keep trying and I will keep telling you the same thing you are a troll and are fine with posters who wish death on people. But people who want pray for someone are worthy of your hate.
You are either trying to be really pompous and obnoxious or worse, you really are that. Either way I feel sorry for you Ray and hope you will stop being so childish. So does the rest of the train board by theway.

On 4 Mar 2007 15:43:54 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Pray for your own salvation, Curt. Seriously. -- Ray
I am saved and know where I am going, seriously. Do you? You are still Mr. Pompous and we see it. Sorry for you. You are a troll, who has his 'gang' and let's happen somethings you like, and hates other things and acts as if you own the internet and this train board. Do you own them? No.

On 4 Mar 2007 16:28:51 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Then you must continue to pray for yourself. Seriously. -- Ray

You keep telling others to not respond to trolls, then you respond to trolls over and over again? Does that make you a troll or what is your angle here?
-- Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a time-wasting, totality of CRAP...don't talk to me, don't keep bleating like naifs, that we should somehow waste MORE of our lives writing a variorum text that would be put up on that site.
It is a WASTE OF TIME.
- Harlan Ellison, writing on the "talk page" of his Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Harlan_Ellison )
On 5 Mar 2007 12:44:32 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com instead replied:

This may be a stretch for you yet again David, but try and pay attention this time. The advice I gave to someone was not to give up and leave but rather ignore the trolls for THEIR own peace of mind.
Ignoring the trolls was NOT the solution to saving RMR but the solution to saving THEIR sanity.
Thus, as a troll, you continue to get my reply when the mood strikes me. Like now, for example. In other threads, I usually ignore you.
Your true mark as a troll is clear in your lack of desire to stop cross posting all of these. Sometimes you even add newsgroups to cross post to. Isn't that special? -- Ray
Ray Haddad spake thus:

Ray, I'm truly surprised: much as I've knocked your boasting about your abilities to track down perps over the Internet, I didn't think you'd be taken in by an impostor posting as me.
Check the headers. That wasn't me.
Also check their badly-formatted sig, a copy, but not quite, of mine.
D "the real McCoy" N
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:59:54 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

I believe you, mate, but I really don't have time for the games part of the interchanges. The header information is, as you note, very easy to see but it does take effort beyond simply replying.

Imitation - flattery! He wishes he were you. How special is that?

I celebrate your right to disagree with me, exchange insults with me or (heaven forbid) even agree with me and vice versa. This is all part of what makes Usenet both great and frustrating all at once. -- Ray