Another MRR index site

This one is in Beta that some from the MRH site are backing.

The MRH site. They will start publishing every month in Jan 2011. Some of the donwloads have videos with the articles.

Rants are welcome. I will just ignore them.

Rich

What's to rant? Free is a very good price and the quality exceeds most of the pay per read magazines. I do make sure to click through to their advertisers and buy from them when I can.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

On 12/2/2010 6:22 PM Rich spake thus:

I'm helping enter data into that index. It's not exactly in beta test yet; the database is still being populated, and bugs being worked out.

Volunteers welcome to help.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl