Another MRR index site

This one is in Beta that some from the MRH site are backing.
http://www.olimpia.com:8084/magazine-index.html
The MRH site. They will start publishing every month in Jan 2011. Some
of the donwloads have videos with the articles.
http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/magazine
Rants are welcome. I will just ignore them.

What's to rant? Free is a very good price and the quality exceeds most of the pay per read magazines. I do make sure to click through to their advertisers and buy from them when I can.

On 12/2/2010 6:22 PM Rich spake thus:

I'm helping enter data into that index. It's not exactly in beta test yet; the database is still being populated, and bugs being worked out.
Volunteers welcome to help.