Athearn buyers reacting to higher prices already

With full price hobby stores now the only ones selling Athearn, long time customers are already reacting to the change. I was in one of these stores who think Horizon will save them yesteday and snapped this shot with cell phone camera of the Athearn aisle:

MrRathburne

"MrRathburne"

Credit where credit is due, another good one. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!Copyright Violation!!

Sorry. Just had to get that out of my system.

Great post.

Clarence

Reply to
Clarence Bell

Rathburne posted that? I am surprised. It was really crowded with people wasn't it. With a crowd like that the LHS will be in business for a long time. Way to go Horizon. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Just out of curosity, how is that a copyright violation? The picture he posted the URL of was put on the web by the people that do hold a valid copyright in the photo. Besides, the UP logo is shown nowhere in the photo.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Ken,

I was about to go "Oh brother, not again" until I finished your post.

Good going!

Clarence

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.net

Violation!!

Reply to
Clarence Bell

Don't they have movies over there? Maybe you missed the news about the sinking?

Reply to
MrRathburne

That when all those companies lost their molds was it

GGGood

antman

Reply to
Mr Anthony Chambers