Athearn CF7

I see that Athearn makes CF7 models. How are these as far as detail goes? How well would they run with a P2K GP30 using DC. Thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

I think they hold up very well to P2K for detail; separate grabs and the Genesis radiator fans, to name just two things.

I have yet to run mine, so can't comment on compatibility with P2K.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni