Atlas Forum Is Down For The Summer

There is a note on the forum, that they are down until "sometime in August".

Wow! 2 1/2 months without Atlas! Was today's postings that hot? Anyway, D. Harrison here! UP, CTA, BNSF, MSI, and Acela

Jeez, there is usually a warning... Oh, well. That's why I like r.m.r and put up with the trolls and flamers, as it is not beholden to any one company or one guy's whim. I just hope Atlas doesn't update the software to something dumb and slow like railroad.net or something similar. I don't want "avatars" or complicated html nonsense, just good and fast text discussion (kinda like r.m.r, how odd).
Hey, Paul...see you at BIg E next year? I was on the forum when it went down last summer. You could see what you visited before using the back key but you could not pull up anything new. Then finally even the back key didn't work and the forum was down. What was happening waasa the discussion on UP and Athearn getting too close to Atlas? 2 1/2 months ?????
D. Harrison
I am here. I killed it off with my flame fest and now everyone is here in a real forum. haha now the gloves are off and the fun will start
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (David Harrison) wrote in message

They shut it down every year in July, who knows why it's extended this year. Maybe the upgrade will provide a better search function...
Steve W
Still lurkin'.
B-Dubya out -

Nice to see you here, BW. BTW did you like the photo spread in the latest Railroad Explorer magazine? Just a couple of large Alco's hauling an endless string of CN gons... :-)
Always was here, just lurkin'.
Haven't seen it yet - haven't been to the LHS since it came in.

Folks, I've started a place for us to gather until the forum returns. I hope you'll consider joining. The same rules apply, so play nice!
Dave Owens
snipped-for-privacy@Courant.com (David Owens) wrote in message

```````` See ya there!
(Thanks, Dave.)
Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1969 In HO.)