ATLAS N VO1000

Just got my new Atlas VO1000 today. Great running and detailing. My only gripe is. Why is the shell so loose? or is mine a factory flaw? Anybody notice this?

Thanks David

Reply to
DAVID

This is not the case on my three (from the first run). You might be able to tighten it up with some tape on the sides of the frame. And, does the new run have the yellow LED or the golden-white?

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

This one is not the new run. Its the first. Milwaukee road. No road number, and yes it has the yellow led.

Reply to
DAVID

I have one and it is tight as can be, I actually had to be real careful taking it apart to custom paint it.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins