Barter offer

Is there a dealer out there who would be interested in trading trains for a HP Laserjet 3380 all in one printer, fax, copier and scanner. This is a unit made for business use. I don't know what retail is but the discount price everywhere is $699. It is new in the box. I live in the Maryland area. S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"

Reply to
SAIL LOCO

Keep in mind that if you are intending to use this printer for waterslide decals, HP inks are generally not waterproof. I don't know for sure if that's true of this particular printer. I know the HP #78 and #53 cartridges are not.

Me? My HP 3820 crapped out after less than 5000 sheets in 2 years. HP wouldn't give me satisfaction (I wanted a laser, they were only offering me a reduced price on another inkjet), so I bought an Epson. My personal vendetta.

Jay

website URL: members.aol.com/orphantrainlocos/index.html All the world's a stage - and everybody's a critic.

Reply to
JCunington

A laserjet is not a deskjet (AKA inkjet).

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Is that a color or B/W laser?

Norm