brittle cap

G, Had a good long look at the capcombo_2x2.

I got rid of a few things by changing to the poly version of the HDmim, but there are still some problems.

I messed with this thing for hours. I went as far as to create a lower level; brittle 1.2moscap and 2 HD mim on each both gates. Copied to layout and schematic to users under capcombo_dif_unit_testing. Changed the schematic to every arrangement I could, changed the layout, ran sv many times..........................

The problem is with the brittle. When YC went with the 2 gate brittle vs the single gate device like I wanted, the symbol does not match the layout. The symbol for the brittle calls for a single pin for gate. The cap has two gate sigs; PLUSP and PLUSM.

I told YC that I thought the symbol could be corrected to cure the problem. Perhaps we will find out tomorrow.

I am back on the SCF. SP

Reply to
Steve Pennington