End of track bumpers

I typed a complete list of the various types of wheels stops used in NORTH AMERICA, not just the "U.S.". Perhaps you should go back through this thread and read it again?

The Google reference was to someone who I thought didn't know that "bumpers" in the UK are known as " "buffer stops". That was what the reference to Google was for, so they could see what a "buffer stop" was.

DOH!

Reply to
Roger Traviss

Seems to be some confusion here over who said to Google what.

Seems two of us referred this list to Google. Me to see what a UK buffer stop looked like and another helpful soul who said to "Google images: end of track bumpers".

I see you did read my list after all.

I apologise if I leapt to the wrong conclusion over the Google posts.

Reply to
Roger Traviss

Pity you don't have a larger size of that one! (Looks like what, an Alco? locomotive sticking half off an overpass.)

You mean like this one:

vmanes

Perhaps if you had stated that to begin with, the responses may have been more to your liking. Your post suggested you would like links to photos of real or model. No quicker or mor inclusive way to get that than google. If you want to talk about why this or that was used, you need to know what this and that are.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Thanks that makes it clear ad easy David

Reply to
David Pennington