ePasses

For those who collect, or would like to collect, ePasses, I have set up a Gallery of those that I have so far collected, and a facilty to get an ePass for my 'Owen Firty Timber Co'.

If you don't know what an ePass is - it's an electronic rail pass for a model railroad - in reality, it's an image file that the ePass-Issuer creates that is personalised for the collector.

Take a look at my 'Owen Firty Timber Co' site

and you will find two links at the lower left for the ePass Gallery and the ePass Application.

Jeff Law New Zealand

Reply to
Jeff Law