FA: More HO scale models for sale on Ebay (Sydney, Australia)

Hi everyone,

In addition to the HO scale brass NSWR/NSWGR brakevan I listed earlier, I've now placed the following items on Ebay:

- Footplate Models (DJH) NSWGR (C)30T HO Scale Kit (NIB)! (1)

- HO Scale 59' Cylindrical Hopper Craftsman Brass Kits ! (2)
- Atlas HO Scale U36C Loco Clinchfield # 3604 (NIB) ! (1)
- Stewart Hobbies HO Scale C628 Loco Undecorated (NIB) ! (1)
- Atlas HO Scale RSD4/5 Loco Santa Fe # 2158 (NIB) ! (1)
- Atlas HO Scale GP-7 Loco Erie Lackawanna # 1401 (used)! (1)
These items are located in Sydney Australia and the sale currency is Australian dollars.

I also have two more items that I've decided to list. They're limited-edition HO scale locomotive models made by Powerline and will be listed this evening for your bidding pleasure!

Happy bidding!

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to