FA: More HO scale models for sale on Ebay (Sydney, Australia)

Hi everyone,
In addition to the HO scale brass NSWR/NSWGR brakevan I listed earlier, I've now placed the following items on Ebay:
- Footplate Models (DJH) NSWGR (C)30T HO Scale Kit (NIB)!    (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY66123515&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
- HO Scale 59' Cylindrical Hopper Craftsman Brass Kits !    (2) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY66130479&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
- Atlas HO Scale U36C Loco Clinchfield # 3604 (NIB) !        (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY66164050&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
- Stewart Hobbies HO Scale C628 Loco Undecorated (NIB) !    (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY66170049&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
- Atlas HO Scale RSD4/5 Loco Santa Fe # 2158 (NIB) !        (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY66176629&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
- Atlas HO Scale GP-7 Loco Erie Lackawanna # 1401 (used)!    (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY66187076&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
These items are located in Sydney Australia and the sale currency is Australian dollars.
I also have two more items that I've decided to list. They're limited-edition HO scale locomotive models made by Powerline and will be listed this evening for your bidding pleasure!
Happy bidding!
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Check out the RailZone Online Forums! Send email to