FA Triang Brittania, Pullman Coaches & rare Post Office Carriage

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY82785138&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

turn your link into a tinyurl at tinyurl.com and help people buy from you
Steve

You're being a bit optimistic with an A$150.00 (about GBP65.00) starting bid, even with the weakness of the Aussie dollar (almost as low as your cricket team's current performances).
I don't know what's rare about the Royal Mail coach. The last one I had in my shop I was glad to see the back of for a couple of quid.
John.