FA: Two Mansfield Brass NSWR/NSWGR H0 Scale 44 Class Locos (Ebay)

Hi everyone,
As alluded to in my earlier posting, I've listed two unpainted, mint condition brass models for sale on Ebay today:
- Mansfield Hobbies Brass HO 44 Class Mk1 Diesel Loco         (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY71612929&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
- Mansfield Hobbies Brass HO 44 Class Mk2 Diesel Loco         (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY71635846&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Both models are in mint, brand-new condition, and have never been run on a layout except for one test-run. The models are supplied with original packaging, etc..
The models are located in Sydney, Australia, but world-wide shipping is available.
Please let me know if you have any questions or queries.
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Check out the RailZone Online Forums! Send email to

I've added more pictures of these models to their respective listings, and also added more pics to the listing for the BBM HO scale 46 class locomotive model that I posted about previously:
- Bergs Brass Models HO 46 Class Electric Loco - Mint!        (1) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY71597063&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Regards,
Craig.