FS: 23 audiotapes of trains from 1966-1982 -- RARE!

I'd like to offer for sale a collection earned through painstaking efforts ? audio recordings of trains on 23 cassette tapes! 21 of these tapes were recorded in various states by the person who owned the collection from the years 1966 to 1975. You'll hear engine sequences, whistles, etc. recorded from cab, caboose, recording car, middle of train, trackside, pulling several loaded pole cars, departure & arrival, etc. Each cassette is labeled with the location and date and sometimes train name (such as Flying Scotsman, Southern Crescent) and engine numbers, and most contain numbers for navigating the tape. This will easily be the most unusual in your collection of railroad memorabilia!

The sound of these mighty trains will make your heart race with excitement! Be transported decades into the past for this thrilling journey down the tracks of America.

To see all details and photos, go to

NOTE: Instead of email correspondence, you'll have to contact me through the link above (I'm "webjetter" on iOffer). Email will not work. Thanks.

The quickest person to respond gets the goods! : )

Reply to
webjetter5000