FS IHC 0-8-0 STEAM LOCOS HO SCALE NEW

Hello Everyone: What I have available is a pair of IHC HO scale Steam engines for sale,
Both of the engines are 0-8-0 steam engines,
One of them is in the markings of the Illinois Central,
while the other is in the markings of the Burlington Route,
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr136/bgc_knight_saber/DSC01966.jpg
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr136/bgc_knight_saber/DSC01965.jpg
I am asking $35.00 each or best offer,
Both of the engines are brand new, I only took them out of the boxes for these photos,
and I did test both of them briefly on my layout and they run fine, I always test items prior to sale.
the engines have a working headlight on the locomotive, and a working backup light on the tender,
I will ship these items also, I only ship to the USA,
Payment forms accepted,
Pay Pal from confirmed addresses,
Postal Money orders,
Or Cash,
I live in NW IN and local pickup is available,
please contact me if interested,
please note shipping is not included in the price
take care and thanks.